An effective Roster Management Module seamlessly integrates with upstream, downstream systems and provides an intuitive interface to home office and field to manage vacancies. A true transformation occurs when people, processes and technology are combined to help effectively manage vacancies for sales teams and bring tangible cost savings.
How often have we seen a regional manager asking for a territory to be backfilled? While home office/HR can help the manager to backfill vacancies, an ideal process should also be able to evaluate:
- Which territories should be backfilled first, out of all vacant territories?
- Is there a need to backfill all vacant territories OR can they be collapsed?
- What analytical framework is best suited to answer the above two questions?
Unless sales leaders and home office ask these strategic questions, they will be missing out on prioritizing territories that need to be filled. We have seen many pharma companies conducting exercises to evaluate geographies. In this session we will discuss:
- Elevating roster management into a strategic tool to effectively manage vacancies
- An analytical framework to successfully evaluate vacant geographies
- Ankush Mahajan, Associate Director, Axtria
- Anuj Mahajan, Associate Director, Axtria