Founded in 1977, PMSA is a not-for-profit organization whose mission focuses on collaboration and education. Since its inception, PMSA has held an annual conference during which professionals in pharma and biotech analytics (manufacturers and consultants alike) come together to discuss analytical methods and best practices for applying prescriber, institution, payer, patient level, and other emerging data resources to help companies make data-driven, strategic decisions that bring value to the bottom line.
The mission of the Pharmaceutical Management Science Association not-for-profit organization is to efficiently meet society's pharmaceutical needs through the use of management science. The key points in achieving this mission are:
- Raise awareness and promote use of Management Science in the pharmaceutical industry
- Foster sharing of ideas, challenges, and learning to increase overall level of knowledge and skill in this area
- Provide a training opportunity to ensure continual growth with Pharmaceutical Management Science
- Encourage interaction and networking among peers in this area
- Create an opportunity for reflection, relaxation, and rejuvenation for members and guests.
We accomplish this mission by convoking an Annual Conference of our membership.
Please forward any concerns involving the conference or your membership to our PMSA Board who can help you.
1024 Capital Center Drive, Suite 205
Frankfort, KY 40601
Telephone (859) 899-9130