Role of AI/ML in Commercial Insights and Customer Engagement
This is a members only resource. If you would like to learn more about PMSA membership, click here.
In today’s world of rapidly evolving analytics, legacy reporting and BI platforms hinder a company from using analytics to its full potential due to the associated technology barriers, limited capabilities and long development cycles. The promise of competitive differentiation is driving commercial organizations to invest in AI/ML powered analytics. Secondly, AI-powered insights coupled with enhanced user experience and productivity allow businesses to engage customers more effectively. As a result, there is an increase in AI adoption for meaningful business insights that are easier to access, faster and cost-effective compared to the legacy solutions.
Join us in this interactive panel discussion to hear from industry stalwarts how AI/ML/NLQ powered analytics enable accelerated insights and improve customer engagement for business success.
Key discussion points:
- Business impact of democratized access to data insights and customer engagement
- Role of AI/ML in the evolution of analytics: data integration at scale, expedited insights cycle and improved customer engagement
- Key factors to consider for successfully utilizing AI/ML: richer data sources, 360 degree view and domain focus
- Top themes for life sciences enterprises and commercial organizations for deploying AI/ML
- Richard Clements, VP Marketing, WhizAI
- Dharmesh Thakkar, Sr. Director - Commercial Operations, Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Stuart McGuigan, Senior Advisor, McKinsey & Co (former CIO Johnson and Johnson)
- Manesh Naidu, Consultant