Master & Reference Data Management for the Pharma Industry: Drivers & Opportunities
Hear from Sangeet Khullar, Director of Data Architecture at Daiichi Sankyo, as he walks through his experience on Data Quality, RDM, and MDM initiatives in Pharma, including:
- Reference data ( industry-standard dictionaries for data analysis and publications)
- Master Data – Consistency of Protocol Numbers
- Cost reduction through simplifying data processes
- Regulatory Mandates ( IDMP etc.)
The session will detail how Daiichi Sankyo uses the Ataccama platform to control the quality of their data and maintain strict, holistic data governance—thereby supporting and ensuring the success of drug development processes.
- Sangeet Khullar, Director of Data Architecture, Daiichi Sankyo